Friday, July 15, 2011

Updated Status

I've realized from a few emails that some readers may not know that I no longer work for Goal.com. I quit over a month ago. I wish my friends there the best of luck, but I didn't want to be there any more. 
Unfortunately, I didn't really didn't have another fulltime soccer writing job lined up, so I've gone back to teaching. Journalism is now a part-time gig for my weekends (which explains partly why the running blogs jump from game to game - I can't control which ones I get to watch anymore). 
Anyway, I want to apologize to any readers who sent me any emails yesterday via SI.com. It was linked to my old Goal.com email, which is now disabled and defunct. The link has now been changed and goes to my current email. So if other emails were sent before, I'm not ignoring you - I didn't get them.
I honestly don't know if I'll be able to continue soccer reporting part time, but as long as I can put together stories I think are worthwhile, I'll try to give it a go.

1 comment:

Jaime Cornejo said...

It's good to finally see you back on your own blog. It's been a while since I've seen you at a game, but then again, I haven't been to practices or anything too. Maybe I'll head out to a practice again. Keep up the good work Andrea, you were always my favorite journalist.

-Jaime Cornejo
(Old LARS Member, not sure if you remember me.)