Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Post game audio

After the game ended, I quickly filed stories for The Press-Enterprise and MLSnet.com. I went through the stadium club restaurant and took the elevator downstairs for the post game presser. I was worried at first because I wanted to spend some time in the Red Bull locker room but I had my Galaxy stuff to get to as well. I needed something from Steve Cronin on the game but I knew that if I spent too much time with the Red Bulls that I may miss Cronin.

Lucky for me, Frank Yallop and Steve Cronin were both at the post-match presser. I've got audio of it here.

I didn't stick around for the question and answer part because I had to get to the Red Bulls. Their locker room is right outside of the room they hold the press conferences at so it wasn't a far walk or anything but I got what I needed from Frank and Steve, which made the rest of the night smoother and stress-free.

No comments: