Thursday, May 17, 2007

No love for K.C.?

I asked Landon Donovan this week about the Galaxy and salaries and all that and somehow we ended up talking about what it means for others to come in and play the Galaxy. I'm paraphrasing here but he said something like - When teams come and play the Galaxy, it's a real game. It's not like playing in, with all due respect, Kansas City. -

Then, I asked Jesse Marsch about Landon and playing against him and Jesse told me (again, paraphrasing) - When the lights are on and everyone is watching, he plays his best whether it's in the playoffs or against us or with the national team I feel like I see a different Landon than when I watch him play against Dallas or Kansas City. -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is mildly hilarious and reminds me of my high school days when I would convince myself I was some sort of higher grade of dork because I was into Star Wars and not Star Trek.